offers a full range of Horwood Bagshaw seeding and tillage equipment.
Horwood bagshaw have been in existence since 1838 and have always based
their ingenious designs and practical engineering on the needs of the
||For more information on
any of there products please complete the information request form at
the bottom of this page.
AirseedersDesigned with todays technology offering a host
of features that include:-
- Large capacity fan and warm air delivery system.
- Low maintanence.
- Tough strong simple and made in Australia.
- Large wheels give a smooth ride and superior flotation.
- Accurate, flexible metering system for seed and fertiliser.
- Choice of easy to use electric or ground drive system.
- D.G.P.S compatibility for precision farming
- Blending of fertiliser with seed.
Scaribar offers full 5 row frame layout.
- Superior trash clearance
- Uniform soil pattern
- Best cultivation finish
- Better germination of crops
- Available from 7.4m to 18.5m working width.
- 7" (180mm), 8.75"(225mm) and 10.5"(270mm) tyne
- Large variety of tyne breakouts from 70lb through to 485lb.